If you would like to register with the Union you may come to the Orientation Department Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 am and 3:30 pm and visit with one of our Orientation specialists. You must bring a social security card and a state ID. If you are interested in working in a classification that is in the food department, you must bring an up-to-date health card from the Clark County Health District. Food server and cocktail registrants must bring an up-to-date TAM card from TAM of Nevada. 

Orientation will furnish you with a booklet that explains in more detail about joining the Union, getting started, how roll call works, our benefit package and tips in finding a job. This booklet includes a list of all our Union properties with hotline numbers to aid in your job search.

Each day Monday through Friday there is a roll call to announce available jobs and to dispatch people interested in applying for these jobs.

Our Orientation department also educates those workers that have already been hired by one of our Union properties and furnish them with a referral and information packet.

Welcome to the Culinary Union!

Get Connected